Friday, August 11, 2006

Security


I thought this photo was a good way to say goodbye to Bolivia. It's a typical street scene in La Paz.

I am home at last. Wound up taking an American Airlines flight to Miami and got stuck in the crazy security crackdown. I hate to give up my toothpaste and a little bottle of alcohol I bought in the duty free for my brother. Didn't find out til I was back in Toronto why suddenly toothpaste was a lethal weapon. The flight attendants were besides themselves. How can they work without carry on. When you think of all the real things that are killing us or that will kill us that we should be scared about like global warming, the military aggression of the US and Israel, cars, cigarettes, AIDS, it seems insane to me to worry about being blown out of the sky but there it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home